1. What age children do you serve?
BAMBINO caters to children aged between 8 Months and 6 years regular students and up to 10 years for afterschool care.
2. What are the Special Features of your School?
- CCTV access is provided to registered parents anytime via an online account. This ensures that only family members can watch the children in the facilities anytime and from any part of the world.
- BAMBINO puts a lot of emphasis on the teacher student ratio. We believe that appropriate attention and care must be given to children with respect to their ages. Smaller group sizes and lower staff/child ratios have been found to be strong predictors of compliance with indicators of quality such as positive interactions among staff and children and developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- The teachers that we recruit are qualified with degrees and trained before embarking on the child care role.
- BAMBINO follows a curriculum based on experiential learning and follow Montessori Methodology. There exists some behavioural and learning differences between little girl and boys. Hence we maintain an un-skewed ratio of boys and girls ratio to provide and environment for diverse learning.
- The preparatory schools have excellent facilities of international standards. The rooms are bright and airy with independent air conditioning units.
3. What method do you follow to teach the Children?
BAMBINO follows Montessori methodology blended with CBSE, ICSE, State board sylabus.
4. What is BAMBINOS process on checking the background of their employees?
BAMBINO conducts a comprehensive background check on all prospective employees and frequent visitors. We uses external secrete services support for this verification. In addition to our own check.
5. What are your teacher's qualifications?
The quality of teachers (child development professionals) is not compromised, for the three important pillars in a young child’s life at this stage are the father, mother and the teachers. The teachers that we recruit are qualified with degrees and trained before embarking on the childcare role.<br>Banmino offers this specialized training program for all teachers so they are proficient at teaching the specific programs that the curriculum team has developed for toddlers age 6 months to 10 years.
6. Can I visit my child at the centre anytime I'd like to?
Yes, BAMBINO has an open door policy. You are encouraged to visit your child anytime, but only outside the classrooms to avoid disturbing other children. Further, a settlement period of 1 week is provided wherein parents can see through the activities of their children in the classrooms for 2 days.
7. Is there a playground at every centre?
Our centres across have playgrounds.
8. Are meals provided at the centre?
We do not provide meals at our centres. However on a case to case basis we accommodate parents request on a need basis. Centre leads are authorized to take decision.
9. Are all staff trained in CPR, First Aid and fire emergencies?
All BAMBINO staff are trained regularly in CPR, first aid and fire emergencies. So you can feel confident that your child is safe and receiving the best care possible at our centres.
10. I'm interested in applying for a job at any of the KLAY centres. Is there someone I can contact?
For job listings and to complete the application process, please visit
11. What is the teacher/student ratios in the classrooms?
We believe that appropriate attention and care must be given to children with respect to their ages. Smaller group sizes and lower staff/child ratios have been found to be strong predictors of compliance with indicators of quality such as positive interactions among staff and children and developmentally appropriate curriculum.We boast the maintenance of optimum teacher student ratio as per different age groups.
Programs - Age Group - Child Development Professional : Child ratio
- Junior Toddler - 12 months to 2 years - 1 : 3
- Senior Toddler - 2 years to 3 years - 1 : 6
- Mont 1 - 3 years to 4 years - 1 : 8
- Mont 2 - 4 years to 5 years - 1 : 10
- Month 3 - 5 years to 6 years - 1 : 12
- Day Care - Up to 10 years - 1 : 12
- After School Care - Up to 10 years - 1 : 12
12. Does my child have to be toilet trained?
No. We have diaper changing facilities in every classroom and do not expect all children to be completely toilet trained. We are more than willing to work with the children (and parents) during this process.
13. Do I have to pay for child care on days my child does not attend?
Yes. Once we set a schedule for your child, you will be billed for those days regardless of your child's actual attendance.
14. Are there any times throughout the year that you are closed?
We are open all year round. The only days in which we close are statutory holidays and Public Closures.
15. Do you offer "family discounts"?
Yes, we provide sibling discounts.